How We Help You - Your Rights
In the United States of America, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. That is the fundamental cornerstone upon which release on bail, prior to trial, rests. As a citizen of the U.S., you have the following unalienable rights during the bail bond process:
- The right to know the charges.
- The right to be presumed innocent - Detention without specific charges is prohibited.
- The right to non-excessive bail.
At Leo's Bail Bonds, we make sure you know your rights, and we help you to protect those bail rights. As a customer of Leo's Bail Bonds, you have rights that will always be respected.
At Leo's Bail Bonds:
- Every customer has a right to courteous and prompt service.
- Every customer has a right to full disclosure of his/her obligations as a guarantor
- Every customer and guarantor has a right to receive copies of all documents relating to his/her bail bond and guarantee.
- Every customer has a right to expect honesty and fair dealings from all Leo's Bail Bonds employees.