How We Help You - Bail
After a person is arrested, the court will set a bail amount (the dollar amount varies based on the alleged offense involved and other contributing factors...). The bond is the court's way of making sure that a defendant appears at their scheduled court date once released from jail.
Here's how Leo's Bail Bonds helps you through the bail bond process:
- Leo's Bail Bonds walks through what a bail bond is.
- Leo's Bail Bonds works with your individual financial situation
- You pay Leo's Bail Bonds a fee which is typically 10% of the full bail bond amount
- Leo's Bail Bonds posts a bail bond with the jail facility
- Your loved one is released
We provide Free and confidential bail information over the phone.
We are a full service bail bond agency with bail throughout the States of Michigan and Indiana. Call us now for free bond advice.
Click here to find a bail agent closest to you.